Yes, that's right. It seems like new Bahraini blogs are popping up everyday. It's great. So here they are:
- Shoufy the cat: "Read about Shoufy, the cat, that lives in the Kingdom of Bahrain. This is our little way to try to promote good feelings about life in the Middle East."
- The Special Correspondent: "describes the life of an American expat living in the Middle East, in all its glory. As such, it covers numerous subjects: politics, the war on terrorism, religion, books, movies, family, and anything else that strikes my fancy."
- The Fantom!!! Fries Nightly too: "Another nutcase from the cultural mix called Bahrain"
- Garden of Eternity: [No description provided]
- 55disk: [I'm not sure if this is a Bahrain based blog, but it is a photoblog with lots pictures of the island]
So, uh,.. keep 'em coming.